Bahria Town Karachi Introduction:
Bahria Town Karachi is a privately owned gated countryside under construction near Karachi, Pakistan. The countryside is being developed by the Bahria Town Group, and occupies under 46,000 acres, just near the M-9 Motorway northeast of Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan. The community has the Grand Jamia Mosque, which will be the world’s third-largest, and the Rafi Cricket Stadium, the country’s largest, designed by GMW Architects. The community is planned to house and house around one million people.
A lot of heritage sites and traditional villages have been destroyed to make way for Bahria Town Karachi, often without the requisite legal approval. The development has significantly changed the view of the area’s Bahria Town Karachi.
About Bahria Town Karachi Pakistan:
- Who is the founder of Bahria Town Karachi?
Malik Riaz Hussain
- Who is the CEO of Bahria Town Karachi?
Ali Riaz Malik
- When was Bahria Town Karachi Established?
January 14, 1997
What is Bahria Town Karachi Contact Number Pakistan?
- Bahria Town Karachi Toll-Free Number (0800 0100)
- Bahria Town Karachi head office number (+92 21 3616 1555)
- Bahria Town Karachi International helpline Number for overseas (+92 21 3616 1555)
What are the Email IDs of Bahria Town Karachi Pakistan?
- Head Office Email Id and Website Name
Office Address and Timings of Bahria Town Karachi
- Super Highway, Bahria Town Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan
- It provides the services 24 hours at any time.
Social Media Profiles of Bahria Town Karachi
- Facebook Fan Page
- Twitter Handle
If you are searching Bahria Town Lahore Contact Number and necessary information here is the complete details available.