Islamabad Traffic Police (ITP) History:
Islamabad Traffic Police was founded on 28th January 2006 and formally inaugurated by the Prime Minister of Pakistan. ITP has a lot of achievements. The main achievements are successful in achieving its Vision Statement of making the traffic system in the capital city a model of excellence which could be emulated by other law enforcement agencies in Islamabad, Pakistan. It maintains a smooth flow of traffic to the prevention of accidents.
It ensures the role of law through an equal application. It gets the confidence and support of the community. It created awareness among road users about traffic laws and regulations through traffic education campaigns in Pakistan.
What is ITP Helpline Number Pakistan?
- ITP Helpline Number (1915 051-9263182)
- ITP Office Number (051-9261992-3)
- ITP International Helpline Number for overseas (1915 051-9263182)
What are the Email IDs & Websites of ITP Pakistan?
Headquarters Address and Timings of ITP Helpline Number
- Islamabad Traffic Police Headquarters, F-8/1 Islamabad, 44000
- It provides services 24 hours at any time.
About Islamabad Traffic Police (ITP) Pakistan:
- Who is the Senior Superintendent Islamabad Traffic Police (ITP)?
Malik Matloob Ahmed
- Who is the Superintendent Islamabad Traffic Police (ITP)?
Mr. Khalid Rasheed
- When was IslamabadTraffic Police (ITP) established?
January 28, 2006
Social Media Profiles of ITP
- Facebook Fan Page
- Twitter Handle
If you are searching the ITP Contact Number and related information about its rules and regulation here is the complete details are available.