Meezan Bank Introduction:
The Meezan Bank is a Pakistani bank which headquarters is located in Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan. It was formed in 2002 by Irfan Siddiqui and it works as an Islamic commercial bank, with a network of over 835 branches in major cities throughout Pakistan. The Meezan Bank is one of the largest Islamic commercial banking networks in Pakistan. The Meezan Bank has a market share of 35% in the Islamic banking industry of the country. The Meezan Bank is a subsidiary of Kuwaiti company Noor Financial Investment.
The Meezan Bank operates strictly under the principles of Islamic Shariah and is well-recognized for its product development capability. The Meezan Bank is the first-ever Islamic commercial bank in Pakistan. The Meezan Bank had been awarded the best banking award in 2020.
About Meezan Bank Pakistan:
- Who is the founder of Meezan Bank?
- Who is the CEO of Meezan Bank?
- When was Meezan Bank Established?
What is Meezan Bank Helpline Number Pakistan?
- Meezan Bank Helpline Number (+92 21 111 331 331)
- Meezan Bank Head Office Number ((+92 21 111 331 332)
- Meezan Bank International Helpline Number For Overseas ((+92 21 111 331 331)
What are the Email IDs of Meezan Bank Pakistan?
- Head Office Email Id and Website Name
Head Office Address and Timings of Meezan Bank
- Meezan House, C-25 Estate Avenue, SITE, Karachi.
- It provides services between 9 AM to 5 PM.
Social Media Profiles of Meezan Bank
- Facebook Fan Page
- Twitter Handle
If you are searching the Bank Of Punjab Helpline Number and other details, here is available all the information.